I've got lots to do this week!
1. I WILL work on Style School homework! I took a small break, but I need to get back on it. Lots of fun stuff to make :) (But NO stress over it. Good plan.)
2. Tomorrow I'm going to my first committee meeting for Team Etsy Austin! I'm a little nervous (because I'm silly like that), but I think it'll be fun!
3. Thursday The Office comes back with a full hour!! YAY! There are very few TV shows I keep up with (ok, make that one.), but The Office has me hooked! A couple friends should be coming over to watch, then we'll play some games (I'm also a board game addict). I love Thursday nights :D
4. Friday one of my friends is having a little fiesta! Should be fun :)
5. I'm doing an ACEO swap with Christine of MiniMakMakings and Katie of PunkProjects. Looking forward to getting new things in the mail!
6. Speaking of mail, I ordered an awesome Happy Camper shirt from SquidInkKollective, and I can't wait to get it!!!! :D:D:D *rawr*
Oh, and, ya know, work full time, play with the puppies (we're dog-sitting for my sister until Sunday!), and maybe see my hubby in there sometime, too ;) Hehe...I won't like, I love busy weeks! What are you doing this week?