Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This Week's To-Dos

I've got lots to do this week!

1. I WILL work on Style School homework! I took a small break, but I need to get back on it. Lots of fun stuff to make :) (But NO stress over it. Good plan.)

2. Tomorrow I'm going to my first committee meeting for Team Etsy Austin! I'm a little nervous (because I'm silly like that), but I think it'll be fun!

3. Thursday The Office comes back with a full hour!! YAY! There are very few TV shows I keep up with (ok, make that one.), but The Office has me hooked! A couple friends should be coming over to watch, then we'll play some games (I'm also a board game addict). I love Thursday nights :D

4. Friday one of my friends is having a little fiesta! Should be fun :)

5. I'm doing an ACEO swap with Christine of MiniMakMakings and Katie of PunkProjects. Looking forward to getting new things in the mail!

6. Speaking of mail, I ordered an awesome Happy Camper shirt from SquidInkKollective, and I can't wait to get it!!!! :D:D:D *rawr*

Oh, and, ya know, work full time, play with the puppies (we're dog-sitting for my sister until Sunday!), and maybe see my hubby in there sometime, too ;) Hehe...I won't like, I love busy weeks! What are you doing this week?

5 comments:

  1. I love that shirt! :) Cant wait to get some aceos in the mail. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great week! I'm sick, so I doubt I'll be doing much of anything, booooo. I am hoping to finally do my Style School thesis, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THat is the same project Im working on for my next one >.< Im going to make it into a pink panda I think. I can't wait to see how yours turns out!!!!
    Have a great week!
    Love the shirt too!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. That apron project is cuuuute!! Good luck with your Etsy meeting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited about the Office! I can't wait for Jim and Pam to finally have their baby!

    ReplyDelete