Tuesday, March 16, 2010

ACEO Swap

Three ACEOs came in the mail for me this weekend!! I squealed. They're beautiful :-) [Please excuse the crazy bangs. I thought I'd fixed them, but they must've crept up when I wasn't looking...]

From Christine at MiniMak Makings:
I just about died when I saw the one with my name on it! Great surprise :D And I looove that quote one!

From Suzy, my Style School Partner:
An adorable ACEO AND a postcard!! How awesome is she?! She really makes the cutest cartoons. And the postcard is going straight to my postcard wall :)

I'm so glad to have these wonderful ACEOs from friends to start off my collection! And I've been working on a few more myself - still stocking up for Saturday's 78704 Artist Market! I'm excited :D:D

THANK YOU LADIES FOR THE WONDERFUL GIFTS! *hugs*

PS: Don't forget Knit for a Cause TONIGHT! :D

3 comments:

  1. Awesome ACEO's! Here are the ones MiniMak sent me: http://punkprojects.blogspot.com/2010/03/card-of-month-scrapbooking-aceos.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards, how fun to have a collection :)
    and i love the white cowl in your etsy. lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! Thanks for plug!

    ReplyDelete