This month we'll be working on premie hats for local hospitals! If you're comfortable, bring your double pointed needles and get started. If you're still new, don't worry - I'll bring patterns for baby blankets as well. Feel free to bring your own patterns to swap! Here are a few I've found:
- Knitting Patterns Central has a huge list here.
- Here's a great Angled Rib Hat.
- There's a crochet pattern here.
- Maybe someone would like to make some booties?
- I may try my hand at this hooded blanket.
This is a great cause, and I can't wait to get started. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me! And please spread the word :) Hope to see you there! (Not in Austin? You can knit along with us for your own local hospital!)
PS: If you've been working on squares for Knit a Square, please bring them with you - I'll mail them off after the meeting :)