Monday, March 8, 2010

Knit for a Cause March

Knit for a Cause March will be held Tuesday, March 16 at Kick Butt Coffee in the Triangle!

This month we'll be working on premie hats for local hospitals! If you're comfortable, bring your double pointed needles and get started. If you're still new, don't worry - I'll bring patterns for baby blankets as well. Feel free to bring your own patterns to swap! Here are a few I've found:
  • Knitting Patterns Central has a huge list here.
  • Here's a great Angled Rib Hat.
  • There's a crochet pattern here.
  • Maybe someone would like to make some booties?
  • I may try my hand at this hooded blanket.

This is a great cause, and I can't wait to get started. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me! And please spread the word :) Hope to see you there! (Not in Austin? You can knit along with us for your own local hospital!)

PS: If you've been working on squares for Knit a Square, please bring them with you - I'll mail them off after the meeting :)

PS: GIVEAWAY!

1 comment:

  1. Someday soon I'll learn to knit. Sounds like such a sweet project.

    ReplyDelete