Saturday, March 13, 2010

Busy Saturday, Take 3

Happy Saturday, all!

I woke up this morning to a car alarm going off. But after that, the day got much better :D First, I got to see the hubby for a little bit before he went to work, which is always nice! After he left I edited photos from my nerd party!! Unfortunately my apartment has really bad lighting, but we got some goofy shots and you can see my awesome cupcakes!
I also did a tiny photo shoot of my latest huggles :) I'm trying to get my inventory up before the 78704 Artist Market next Saturday! (If you're in Austin, you should stop by - 1600 block of S. Congress, by Hey Cupcake!) I've been trying new things with them, and I'm definitely getting faster. I have one in the works right now that will be a little different - I'll show you when I'm done :)
How had I not thought of putting them in front of books sooner?? Silly AJ :P I'm also learning that the really fuzzy ones don't photograph as well :-/ Does anyone have any tricks?

The monthly Etsy Austin meeting was today, and that was fun :) We met at a little coffee shop - in the cuuutest room! Very light and airy, and totally eclectic. Lots of neat things coming soon with the team. Once my crazy busy schedule dies down a bit (hopefully after next week), I'm going to make a couple templates for the new website. Hopefully I can come up with something good! When I got home, I wrapped up a present for my sister-in-law and her new husband. Their wedding reception is this evening. I'm already dressed cute for it! (It's casual, but I think a dress will be nice.)
Don't you love this dress?! I found it on sale a couple months ago for $7!! Amazing. You can't see it, but I'm wearing calf-length tights, some gray flats, and my necktie headband.

AND I had PINEAPPLE today :D Alex got me one for my "birthday month" - yummm - it's my fav.
I can't believe my giveaway is almost over!! It ends tonight at midnight :D In lieu of a "You Amaze Me" Sunday post, and because it's my birthday tomorrow, I'll announce the winner! YAY!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!

    Your party looked like it was tons of fun! Those cutes are too awesome:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! You are the cutest thing ever! Enjoy your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the giant polaroid!! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday today AJ!!! May your man and your huggles surround you with lots of love and smooches :) (P.S. those huggles look adorable with the books!)

    ReplyDelete