Friday, March 26, 2010

Beautiful Bloggers

 Thank you again to Katie and Ails for the "Beautiful Blogger" award!!


 I am happy to award this to the following beautiful bloggers!
Leigh-Ann at Freckled Nest
Kimberly at Like Lucy
Chelsea at Tea Talk
Christene at MinkMak Makings
Emily from Divine Chaos

For the "Beautiful Blogger" award you need to:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
- Tell us seven interesting facts about yourself.
- Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you have discovered.
- Contact your nominations and let them know they've won.

Hmm...7 Interesting Facts...

1. I love chocolate milk. Ever since I discovered Silk's Chocolate Soy Milk (I know buy the light kind), I've limited myself to one glass a day. Well, I try.
 2. I hate yard work. For as much as I love nature, I can't stand pulling weeds. I'm a little nervous about our science topic this month - plants - because we'll be planting in the school garden.
 3. One of my favorite pastimes is playing board games. It's one of the few things I'm really self-confident in!
 4. I want a pet tiger, but only if it couldn't survive on its own in the wild.
 5. I smell my food before I eat it. I never realized until a friend in high school pointed it out. I try not to do it (or do so discretely) in public!
6. I love combining geekiness with craftiness.
7. I'm really excited about my upcoming trip (probably August) to Portland & Seattle with Melissa!!

8 comments:

  1. lol I used to want a pet tiger too, now I have switched sides to the panda!
    hehe
    Have a great weekend and congrats on the award!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you!! I *love* chocolate milk, too - so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited about our trip too!!!! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking in a photo album from 1985 the other day and there was a picture of my sister (who was 4 at the time) with a tiger! Just chilling out! Your tiger comment reminded me of that. Darling!

    Also I LOVE geekiness + crafting! And that lego clone trooper knitting picture is priceless :)

    Thanks so much for including me in the list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd also like to point out how charming it is that so many of these bloggers are named "Kate". Must be a blog friendly name...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you already got this award, but I wanted to regive it to you! yeah for having an awesome beautiful blog! http://velmaknits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for giving me the award! I've already gotten it once, so I suppose I should get right on passing it out to others, huh? :D

    Also, as I'm sure you know, I, too, love combining geekiness with craftiness! Geeky crafters, unite! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the award!!!

    ReplyDelete