Saturday, March 20, 2010

Market Bust

Hello! Today has been really crazy - sorry for all the back-and-forth - so I'm going to keep this post short. I tried going out to the market, set up my table and all my product. Suddenly! A gust of wind! WHOOOOOOSH! Everything flies off. Amusing in movies, not so much in real life.

So, after a week of crazy work, stress, change of date and back, change of location, wrong order...it all culminated into just as crazy of a day. Unfortunately I was not able to participate in my first market today, but there will be another time! In fact, there is another market on S. Congress tomorrow in which I may participate. I'll let you know when I decide :) This week has been stressful enough that I'm going to relax tonight ;) I'm off to a friend's place for group games and food and RELAXING! Yay :D

[If I get back early tonight, I'll let you take a peek at what I'd been working on all week ;)]
[image via weheartit]

4 comments:

  1. Oh bummer!!!! I hope you get to do it again soon! I might try to stop by if its going on tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man!!! Hopefully it will work out the next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, girls :) I'll definitely sign up for another one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, thats a bummer! cant wait to see pictures of what you've been working on tho. ;)

    ReplyDelete