Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Etsy Finds: Woodlands

I love the mysteries of the forest...thoughts of quiet wonders, hidden creatures, and fairytales. Here are a few of my recent finds:

A tiny woodland terrarium necklace by Woodland Belle:

Woodland feathers earrings by Tangleweeds:

A woodland creatures journal by artwithhallie:

A pair of woodland squirrels by Sleepy King:

An adorable forest creature hat by mosey:

And a fox girl print by trafalgarssquare:

Doesn't it make you want to go find a hidden hollow in which to create?

5 comments:

  1. I love the journal & the sleepyking stuffed animals! I love the outdoors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is TOO CUTE! Thanks for the finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring FOX GIRL! What a delightful collection of woodland dwellers, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that necklace on Etsy the other day, too!! I loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My comment didn't show up again! Weird. I typed the little word at the end and it was there. Then I came back two seconds later because I forgot to click subscribe and it was gone. Am I going crazy??

    Anyway, I just said that I saw that necklace, too, and it is so cute! You have great Etsy finds. :)

    ReplyDelete