Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A-Z

I saw this little survey over on Hello Suzy! and on Maedchenmitherz, and I thought I'd play along ^_^

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 76

B- My BEDROOM theme is: A+A (that's me and my hubby!) We've got lots of photos, art, and things that are very us (eg, Ugly Dolls, UT banner, books)

C- The CAR in the driveway is: I have a Ford Escape, Alex has a Toyota truck

D- My DESK looks: like a dresser, because that's what it is :P

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: 7:35am

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my left shoulder

G- My GARAGE is filled with: Ack we need a house >_<

H- My HOME is: An apartment filled with things we've made!

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bathroom you’d see: A clean room :D

J- My favorite JUICE is: Cherry pomegranate (but I usually buy Welch's Black Cherry Concord Grape)

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: The food :D

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: Our friend Jimmie

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: A postcard from my bestie! ♥

N- My NEIGHBORS think I’m: That bouncy girl with the weenie dog

O- If you OPENED my fridge you’d see: Soymilk, juice, fresh produce, and beer

P- My last house PARTY was: My bday party in March (wow, we used to throw parties WAY more often!!)

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: Ramen with fresh veggies! :d

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: The "sitting area" of our living room - it has the bookshelves we made, all our books, and plenty of room for playing games!

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Head & Shoulders as of late

T- My largest TELEVISION is: 32" - it's our only one :)

U- UNDER my bed you will find: Shoes, yoga mat, and papers to be filed

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: I swept last week (we've got wood floors)

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: Our courtyard :)

X- I wish I had X-TRA: Storage space!

Y- My YARD is: Just a courtyard, but it's got pretty trees and places to sit :)

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: 11 or 12

2 comments: