Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Treasuries

Oh man, what a weekend! We got back last night and I was too tired to do anything >_< I'll definitely be posting pics of my weekend later, but I wanted to share something now! Lately some of my products have been included in some beautiful treasuries :D Check them out!

Taffy the mini huggle is in the colorful treasury Extra Color by MyLolaFashion

My Emoticon Pillow was featured in a Team Etsy Austin treasury by pamelahenderson



It's so nice to be included in a treasury ^_^ It makes my day every time!

4 comments:

  1. i looove looking at your etsy shop, everything is soo cute!
    -kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You're famous! ;) Doesn't it feel so nice to know that people appreciate your work? I know that's not why we do it, but it's still nice to hear every once in a while. Congratulations! You definitely earned the recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't resist. I had to buy Taffy. I've been wanting a huggle to add to my cute toy collection and this is by far the cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete