Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Etsy Finds: Letters

You may have read my Sunday post on alphabet furniture. Letters were still on my mind, so I looked around Etsy, and here's what I found :)

Custom wood letters by JCBloomingBoutique:
DRINK by bijoucreek:
A metal ampersand (one of my fav symbols!) by projecteur:
Handmade XO letters by OldNewAgain (love their work!):
Large wood letters by Hindsvik (these are our initials, so I couldn't resist ^_^):
Letterpress block replicas by gfout:
And fun letters by compulsivecollection:

I have so much fun ^_^
What's your favorite letter?

2 comments:

  1. Cute finds! My favorite letter is M because all three of my names start with it, and it is the 13th letter of the alphabet, which is my birthday! Funny coincidences. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful letters.......all of them are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete