Friday, June 4, 2010

Blue Like Summer

I've been feeling wistfully blue lately...I guess I'm just dreaming of an old-fashioned, romantic, beach getaway! 
Along with my blue post on Birds of a Feather, I created a treasury on Etsy with what I think are beautiful, summer blue items...

A sweet top by MyLolaFashion:
A gorgeous print by yvetteinufio:
A lovely headband by HeadThreadz:
An amazing hat/pillow by ObeyMyBrain:
This stunning bag by EightSeasons:
A cute print by AmyPerrotti:
A nice necklace by juneshin:
A retro "eat" sign by OldNewAgain (I need this.):
A soft summer scarf by duende74:
This adorable plush by SweetCarolyns:
And several more! (This post was getting too long :P) Check out the treasury here!

7 comments:

  1. i just love blue xD we're going to the beach tomorrow! And guess what... even my fingernails are blue xD XO. Vera

    ps did you ever receive my giftpakage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this collection.. so breezy :)
    Thank you for the feature!

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyLolaFashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including my Aqua Indian Girl Matryoshka print in your post and treasury! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. great collection
    you can feel the breeze till here...
    love mylola's top and duende scarf... great
    outfits for this weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a charming collection with a striking color combo!
    I LoVe so many items here but most of all I love mylola's top and duende scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely picks! mylola and dunende you are my favorites!!!
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are lovely picks, and I'm so honored to be among them. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete