Thursday, June 10, 2010

Steampunk Costumes

I told you I'd share steampunk costumes with you, so here they are! Please forgive the bad lighting...I blame the hotel. One of my friends has a much better camera, and I'm hoping he'll send me some better photos soon! ^_^

A cute steampunk fairy:
Some steampunk couples:
A western-style steampunk group (I ♥ these costumes so much!):
Amazing Alice in Wonderland steampunk group (the Mad Hatter had an AMAZING backpack, but I couldn't snag a photo >_< He could pour tea from his cane!!!!):
And my group + some other Austinites we met :)
I'll show you if I can get a better photo of my costume! Steampunk is really just so much fun...I love seeing what people come up with!

5 comments:

  1. WOW!! That looks like so much fun! Your costume turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look great! And your skirt turned out really nice.
    Man, steampunks are the coolest: )

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow such awesome costumes!!!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. So that's what Jimmie's vest looked like! I was hoping it would turn out well. He told me about the goggles but I've never seen them.
    As promised, you guys all look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete