Saturday, June 12, 2010

Wedding Card

I had the best idea this morning. Really. Here's how it happened:
A month ago I helped a friend pick out fabric for her wedding favors (covers for blueberry jam!). She cut too many, so she gifted me a big stack of beautiful squares :D
This morning I was using the fabric for a Craft Academy project...
[sneak peek!]
when I thought - OH! I can make a gift tag with these!!!!! Anyway, I found it exciting ;D I also got to use small leftovers of interfacing and cotton fabric. So now their wedding gift will have a gift tag that matches their colors and wedding favors! I think she'll appreciate it ;)
PS: I can't believe Craft Academy starts in just over a week!!! Have you signed up yet? It's going to be awesoooome :D

1 comment:

  1. So cute! One of our wedding guests made a gift tag out of our invitations (which we had made); it was so cool and special! I still have it.

    ReplyDelete