Sunday, June 6, 2010

You Amaze Me, Lightning

I'm a huge fan of storms. No, I don't like when people's houses are damaged, or lives are endangered. I do, however, think the power of nature is amazing. There is nothing quite like watching a tornado twist through a field or lightning dance through the sky. Maybe it's because I grew up in Tornado Alley, or watched Twister too many times as a child. Either way, I love to watch a good lightning storm, and we had an awesome one the other night! Since it was on my mind, I thought I'd find and share some lightning photography :)
(I hope to one day have a camera and capture my own lightning imagery. Until then, images are via weheartit)

For all your crazy power, you amaze me, lightning

1 comment:

  1. lighting really is amazing!!! especially if you can capture it on film!!!

    ReplyDelete