Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Etsy Finds: Paper

I guess with all the new prints going up in the shop, I've been thinking a lot about paper. It's never a bad thing! In fact, I've found several lovely paper items on Etsy to share with you :)

Dangling Dinosaurs Oragami Mobile by PosingPaper...Awesome.

Adorable Pop-Up Card by tracychong:

Hand-cut Paper Art from papercutsbyjoe - I'm so there.

Wedding Cake Topper paper sculpture by concarta. How neat is this?
And I can't leave out these adorable Paper Dolls by theblackapple:

I had a brief stint with paper-cutting (which was super fun), and I like origami, but mainly I use paper for drawing :) What is your favorite thing to do with paper?

1 comment:

  1. I like to make my own Christmas and Birthday cards. I LOVE the birthday card you posted, so fun!

    ReplyDelete