Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Guiltless Dessert

I want to share with you a little secret of mine. I'm not a big dieter, but I try to choose healthful foods. But I have a major sweet tooth. So I made this little lovely ^_^ It's a banana split without the ice cream!

  • 1 small banana (about 90 cal)
  • 3-4 medium strawberries (about 20 cal)
  • 4 tbsp no fat Cool Whip (30 cal)
Grand total: 140 calories, most of which are fruit!
Much better than a little snack pack, don't you think? You could always try different fruits, too.

Oh, and sometimes I add a drizzle of Hershey's syrup (about 20 cal) :-)

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I love strawberries with no fat Cool Whip. The only problem for me is that ice cream is my big food weakness. I just need to convince myself to not buy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks amazing!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, this is great! I'll have to try it sometime! (Just not now...I'm eating ice cream at the moment, ironically!)

    ReplyDelete