Friday, July 23, 2010

3 Things Friday

In case you missed my post last Friday, I started a new tradition. Each Friday I'll post a good thing, a not-so-good thing, and my favorite thing from the previous week. I'd love to hear yours, too!

This week:
The good: I worked out every day! Goal met :D
The not-so-good: Faulty pilot light = apartment full of gas = unproductive day
The best: I made 3 sales in my Etsy shop this week :D 19 on the way to my goal of 30 this year! (Although I'm hoping to exceed that ;))


And on a peronal note...had a friends over for an amazing dinner and Girlie Night at the Ritz with Marci and Velma was a blast!!
I'm going to have to get better at limiting myself to three!

What were yours this week?

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for your week of sales!!!! Thats awesome!
    I had fun too! I hope we get together again! Yeah for new friendships!

    for me:
    Good - I'm at the beach
    Not-s0-good - I have a final due
    Great - I had my last class of grad school!! NO MORE going to the Social Work building!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! You did have a good week!

    My week:
    Good - I got 3 new followers on my blog and got to work on lots of fun projects while I was off work Monday and Tuesday.
    Not-So-Good - Most stressful day at work I've had in a long time today. I will survive!! :)
    Great - Got to hang out with some of my closest friends and my brand new friend (yep, it's you!) while watching one of my favorite movies and eating yummy junk food! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! congrats on making your goal! :D

    ReplyDelete