Wednesday, July 21, 2010

10 Questions

I found this little survey on The Freckled Nest (LA's post), and several other blogs, a while back. I think it's really fun, and am glad I finally got around to doing it ^_^ I'm not very good at picking favorites, but I tried to do the first ones that came to mind here.
Hope you enjoy getting to learn a little more about me!

1. Favorite hobby?


2. Favorite tv show?
     

3. Favorite restaurant food?

 (source)

4. Favorite thing to shop for?
 

5. Favorite animal?
 
 (source)

 (source)

 (source)

6. Favorite song?


7. Favorite word?

8. Recent favorite youtube video?


9. Favorite movie?


Hmm...I'm sensing a them here...:P
(images via Amazon)

10. Favorite childhood memory?
Playing spies in the neighborhood...
Cooking/baking with my sister...
Gymnastics meets...
Bedtime stories with my dad...
Acting ridiculous with my best friends...
Family game nights...
I have many ♡

Anything surprising?

Want to post the survey too? Leave me a link!

(images are mine unless sourced)

3 comments:

  1. awesome survey. i may have to do this too.... :)
    -kellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://getthewordsout.blogspot.com/2010/07/10-questions-survey.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. pandas!!!!!!!! oh how I love them!!!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete