Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Etsy Finds: Glasses

Yes, I have a thing for glasses. I have a colorful little sunglasses collection since I can't wear real glasses! Anyway, this week's Etsy Finds post is inspired by lovely glasses :-) Please enjoy!

I've shown you these before, but I still love the Nerdy Heart Glasses from Steppie!

You've gotta love a nerdy robot, like this one by sleepyrobot13:

How about some cats eye glasses? Check out this pillow by YellowBugBoutique:

And I can't believe I found an Ira Glass Finger Puppet!! By abbeychristine:

Followed by this crazy pop art Eyeglasses Case by magazinejms:

I would wear eyeglasses necklace by redchuckstress in a heartbeat!

Eyeglasses print by alidouglass? Yes, please.

Gotta love any print by ashleyg, including this one - that's right - with glasses!
And, finally, we end with OHDEARME-ILOVETHIS Nerdy Panda Love Print by panduhmonium:

What can we learn from all this? Things look cute in glasses. That's right.
Now go buy me, I mean, er, yourself some cool stuff from these wonderful Etsians! ;D

3 comments:

  1. Cute finds - love the pillow by YellowBugand the panda!
    ByTheWay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for a cute pair of fake "nerd glasses"! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Thank you so much for featuring my print. :)! <3

    ReplyDelete