Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Etsy Finds: Austin

This week I want to feature some members of Team Etsy Austin! These are a wonderful group of people, and I couldn't be happier that I joined the team last year. Austin's motto is "Keep Austin Weird," which means "Support local businesses!" So if you're local, you should definitely give these ladies a look! You can find them on Etsy, or at many markets and locations around town :) Without further ado, here are some colorful creations of my fellow Austinites!

First up is a set of Upcycled Crayons by lpfdesigns (from whom I won this headband!):


Second is a Water Pistol Safe by the ever-cheerful pommesfrites:


We have an adorable Magnet Pack by my Craft Academy partner-in-crime's shop Robo Roku:


Who could resist this Sweet Yellow Bird Ring by fiftyacorns?


Followed by this great Cycling Cap by Maggie913 (I want it the purple one!):




I may have to buy these Texas Cuff Links by AmeliaBeth (..for my husband):


How CUTE is this Mod Car Shirt by BabyBolt?? I need an adult size.



I'll wrap this up with Elsa the Elephant by SnuggleHerd:


Check out more items in my treasury, or search for TeamEtsyAustin on Etsy!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I was excited about the treasury, but thanks for including this in your blog! That's so sweet. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Etsy Austin rocks!!! Seriously... we are a talented group of people. (Is it alright if I toot our collective horn?) Thanks so much for including me AJ, you are too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cool! Austin looks to have some very talented artists and crafters. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many awesome things. i looove this list of yours!
    -kellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for including Elsa, AJ! Great treasury - EtsyAustin is the bestest!
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay austin - beautiful finds! such a talented group of people. thanks for including my print. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are some TALENTED EtsyAustinites! :-) Thanks for including my ring in the bunch!

    ReplyDelete