Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sweetberry Farms

I am delighted to say that the weather held yesterday! It started drizzling as we finished lunch, and then raining after we loaded all the kids on the bus :D (I had to go back out to get our receipt, but I don't mind walking in the rain :)) It was a very sweet trip! We had fun picking our own strawberries, releasing ladybugs, and petting the goats :D I really want a pet goat. I don't know why, but I think they are just lovely! The hubby and I even chose a goat to be the mascot of the graphic design business we're starting ^_^ But on to the photos!
I have soooo much to do today! I still need to finish up a few headbands, and then figure out how to take pics by myself :/ Good thing hubs got me a little camera tripod for my birthday! I am determined to do an etsy update this weekend! Wish me luck ;-) And have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm, strawberries!! I'm so happy they're finally in season. Pretty pretty pics :)

    <3 Kara

    ReplyDelete