Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Look what I got!

Last week I received this lovely little package from Christine of MiniMakMakings:
It's an adorable handmade card (you should check out her "Card of the Month") and a soap sample! I was so happy to see that I got a card!! She makes adorable ones, as you can see. I didn't get a chance to photograph the soap in its cute wrappings, because I was too excited to use it ^_^ It smells great, and is really soft :) Thank you, Christine!

Then Monday I got this awesome package from Kate at Scientific Culture:
I won her giveaway last week, and was soooo stoked to get these!!! I'm just trying to decide which bag(s) I want to put the adorable weather pins on. (You may recall how much I LOVE rainy days ^_^ er, when they aren't ruining my market ;)) Love, love, love that I have pins to celebrate my favorite weather :D And this too-cute robot is marking my spot in my book. Thank you, Kate!!!!!

I'm so lucky to have 'met' such lovely people. I am already thinking about my next giveaway, so I can send people things - hopefully making them happy as I am right now :-)

3 comments: