Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Etsy Finds: My Kind of Spring

Just of a few of my recent favorites for you...
(click the image to go to the listing)

Framed Oval Pendant Necklace No. 5 by shagpile

cacti in a repurposed clear stiletto heel by giddyspinster

Delicate Woodland Gold Leather Cuff by Spirocreations

Chief Bear Mug by isobelblake

Rain drops by Bombus

Linen Reusable Shopping Bag by karmologyclinic

These just all made me think of how I'd like to spend my spring :)
How about you?

PS: Don't forget to check out my shop update!

3 comments:

  1. Oh thanks! That is my favorite pendant!!!

    Love the cacti in the stiletto. How clever.

    Your blog is looking fantastic by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choices! i love the Rain Drops :)
    Thanks for including me in here !

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute stuff! The rain drops are my favorite!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete