Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Flickr Favs

Whoo, I have been rather out of it lately! What I thought was allergies seemed to turn into a cold, and now I think I've got a chest cold, or upper respiratory infection, or something... Anyway, I haven't been at the top of my game lately! I'll try to get back on the ball though ;) This morning I'm sharing with you some of my latest Flickr favorites!

(Click on the image to go to my favorites page, where you can find all the artists!)
Notice any patterns ;) I really enjoy finding inspiration through Flickr, and lately my focus has been on dinosaurs (you'll see why soon, I promise!), unicorns, and DRAWING! There are so many fabulous artists on Flickr! Do you have any favorites?

3 comments:

  1. This is a fun idea!! I have never really browsed around on Flickr much (I know..I'm way behind the times). I may have to go play around on there and see what I can find. There are some really talented people there. :)

    Thanks for sharing the pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking through your favorites and came across some of my aceos, I was like "Hey, thats me!" lol, Thanks for favoriting them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! My daughter saw the crocheted unicorn and dino and now I have to make them for her and her brother... =) soon, very soon... thanks for the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete