Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Etsy Finds: Stormtroopers

In honor of Star Wars Day ("May the Fourth be with you," in case you hadn't heard XP), I am dedicating an Etsy finds post to stormtroopers. I know they are used for evil purposes in Episodes IV-VI, but for some reason they are just adorable. Don't you think?

Check out this pop art print by DocMartinStudio:
Then there's this awesome iPhone case by nokomomo:
Or a stormtrooper decal by williamandcindy:
Wow, a stormtrooper Lincoln by SirMitchell:
I may have to get this adorable pattern by lucyravenscar:
And this shirt by HotMonkeyGraphics just cracked me up:
I hope you enjoyed my nerdy Etsy finds ^_^
Click on the images to view the listings!
May the Fourth be with you....always.

4 comments:

  1. They are a great design, aren't they? I love these, especially the Regrets picture. Thanks for featuring my amigurumi!

    ReplyDelete