Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Knit for a Cause - organization!

Thanks to everyone who made it out for our February Knit for a Cause! I know it was a biiit chilly, but I hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as I did ^_^

On to the great news! After three meetings, I think I've figured out a good way to proceed from here :D Here's what we'll do:
  • Every month we'll meet (no change).
  • At each monthly gathering we'll start a project. That way we can swap patterns, help each other out, have a good time...etc.
  • Over the next month you can finish the project (or make multiples).
  • At the next meeting, everyone can hand over what they've made and I'll deliver it to our chosen organization :-)
Sound good? I think so ;)

SO: If you have any squares (8x8" with a meter tail at one end), please hold on to them (or make more!) and I'll collect them at our meeting in March! If you can't make it to the meeting, we'll figure out a way to get them to me :) For other charities, you may be able to drop it off directly.

NEXT MONTH: Premie hats! I'll try to find patterns for those who can knit in the round and those who are still a little shy ;) It'll be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment