Saturday, March 7, 2009

Handmade & A Contest



Oh so many beautiful items! I absolutely love etsy and the handmade pledge. Ikea is all well and good, but it lacks the beauty and personal touch of handmade items. It gets me all excited just thinking about it. Visit oh, hello friend to enter!

I do have my own etsy shop, but it needs work. I love making things, and my goal is to eventually sell arts and crafts and designs for a living. I really want my own design studio where I do graphic design as well as fashion, furniture, product, you name it! I'm working on it all the time; learning to do new things, and trying to surround myself with beautiful designs.

Right now I'm in the process of refurbishing my old dresser and adding a plexiglass door to the bookshelves Alex and I made about a month ago. Once I have those done I'll post pics! (It's all very exciting). Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment