Monday, December 14, 2009

Panda Postcard?!?

Just a quick note to share what I received in the mail today:

Isn't it adorable?!  Thanks, Melissa!!!! I love it ♥

It is already hanging on my postcard wall! I started this a while ago, because I adore getting real mail. Most of them are from my beloved Melissa, who shares my passion (or at least pretends to ;)). It's great to have a way to display the beauty!

[sorry for the poor photos...just used my computer.]

Okay, loves, I'm off to the Trail of Lights! Yay for date nights!
And happy 3 months to my sweetie ♥

2 comments:

  1. Yayyyy!! So glad you got it in one piece!! I was worried that my quick glue job might come off in the mail!

    I do share your love for getting real mail. Although now, added is a distain for address labels. I should really bring my collection home with me to show you.

    ReplyDelete