Friday, December 25, 2009

Handmade Gifts

I worked so hard on handmade gifts this year.
I thought I'd share a couple of my favs!

Here's my beautiful sister-in-law in the mobius cowl I almost kept for myself
(I really need to find more of that yarn!)


Here's my mom tucked into her wide cowl that she now adores
("It doesn't have those long strings to get in my way!")


My new hubby in his new scarf!
(Though you can't see our green in this shot)


And these adorable huggles for some special friends! (I ♥ my huggles)

Can you tell I love giving presents?
They are all made from my own original patterns :)
I really can't wait to make more for my shop!
I also tried something completely new (can't believe I didn't get a photo) for my dad - a knit tie!!! It may just have to be a new item in my shop for 2010 :D

Happy Christmas
xoxo

1 comment: