Friday, August 7, 2009

Wedding Invitations!

Do you love our invitations? I went through many iterations trying to find a style that I truly loved. We wanted clean, simple, and modern, with accents of our wedding colors. They needed to have big enough print for our elderly guests to easily read and a bold look. I think they turned out quite well! Our envelopes are bright green with a heart cutout and stitching along the bottom as our handmade touch (and to create envelopes the right size for the invitations!).


Our Invitation (to the reception in Austin)
and our program (for those at the wedding in Hawaii)



Our reply card (people can decorate it!)


And our lovely envelopes (before being sewn) :D

I'm so excited....I can't wait to receive the reply cards!! Hopefully people will actually decorate them....

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I've just stumbled across your blog and I have to say that I love the way you have done your wedding invitations! They are so fun! : ) -Jaime, welshgrl2.com

    ReplyDelete