Sunday, August 30, 2009

Update of Craziness

Hello! I have been creating like crazy lately, but haven't had any time to blog! My wedding is only two weeks away (can you believe it??), so all my energy is going into that. Last weekend I made gifts for my bridesmaids. I don't want to spoil the surprise, so I'll have to wait to upload pics! They're really lovely though, I think. They all match, but they're all different.

Here's a picture of our invitations all sewn up and addressed! I actually had a lot of fun doing the calligraphy (even though it took all day >_<). Reply cards are still trickling in - it's like getting a gift every day! I do so love getting mail, don't you?

In other news, I am teaching preschool this fall :) School starts Tuesday!! I think it will be a good year. I know a lot of the kids already (I taught them swim lessons all summer), so that will make it easier. I keep thinking of all the projects I want to do with them! Here's our first project: self portraits! I didn't like any of the sheets I found in teacher books, so I drew my own! I can't wait to see how they turn out.

Well, I'll be signing off now. I might not be updating much until after the honeymoon, so bear with me! I have so many crafty ideas that are waiting to get out...Can't wait until I have free time again! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment