Sunday, July 26, 2009

I think that possibly...

maybe I've fallen for you...

Alex and I think that will be our first dance song. It's stuck in my head right now, and I love it. Perhaps it will lull me to sleep...

This isn't the best photo of the drawing I made tonight, so perhaps I will take a new one later. But it still gives an idea of my drawing! I was inspired by the Design*Sponge post about paper artists, particularly Julene Harrison (gorgeous!). I'm hoping that I'll have time tomorrow to redraw this nicer (since this was all done really quickly and without erasing!) and make my first paper cutting! Oh, I dream it will be as beautiful as I imagine it...(though I'm sure it'll take a lot of practice before I can make one perfect!). You've got to love midnight inspiration.


...Yes, there's a chance that I've fallen quite hard over you...

1 comment: