Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Etsy Finds: Fall 2010

These are what I want for the fall. Warm, cozy, classy...I want them all.

I would buy headphones just for this head phones hat by escaodesign:

I would wear these yellow oak leaf earrings by hitree all fall long:

And I would carry this Colorblocked bag by CamilleStar with me everywhere:

I obviously need this purple mug cozy by natalya1905:

And this yo yo headband by cocorosecouture is simply fall-tastic:

I'd feel fancy in these lovely lacey wrist warmers by hypericumfragile:

Isn't this ruffle front fleece jacket by cotylee just to die for?!

I want to cozy up in these knit slipper boots by HollyDoll:

And this fall wouldn't be complete without this gorgeous cape with tie by margerydaw0:

Writing this while listening to the sound of the rain falling seems wildly appropriate. I'm so excited for fall to come! And maybe some extra moolah so I can buy these beauties on Etsy! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment